There is less than two months until the opening of the Regional Gathering in March and we are all looking forward to a very exciting event. The local arrangements committee is pleased to have received your registration.
In this email is the Information Form (click on link) which you need to complete and return no later than March 4th if you require shuttle service or have dietary or physical restrictions.
- Please provide us with your travel arrangements so that we can arrange shuttle service for $10 per person for a round trip from and to Abbotsford International Airport or King George Station if this is your means of travel.
- If you have allergies, dietary, hearing and mobility restrictions, we need to know. Hearing/listening devices are available if you request and reserve one.
Also included is the Things You Need to Know (click on link) sheet with all the information you need to know about the Regional Gathering. If you require more information or have any unanswered questions, please contact email@example.com or call 800-619-7301 ext. 319.
Some other reminders:
- For those arriving at the hotel on either Thursday or Friday before 3 p.m. you may not be able to check in yet as rooms will still be being cleaned from the night before.
- Dress for the event is casual.
- Please note that the closing of the Gathering is after dinner on Saturday March 30. Shuttles will be leaving the hotel shortly after the evening program.
- Forum assignments will be handed out at Registration.
- Please NO Scents as many people have allergies or sensitivities to fragrances.
- If you have any last minute changes in your travel plans or an emergency, please contact Sarah Kim, 416-550-7828 or Alexis McKeown, 416-884-1978.
The committee is looking forward to seeing you at the Gathering.
Local Arrangements Committee